Go Back   CJ Wildlife Online Forums > CJ Wildife Forums > Bird Food, Bird Feeders, Bird Tables & Bird Baths

Bird Food, Bird Feeders, Bird Tables & Bird Baths Questions, Answers & General Discussion on Bird food, Feeders, tables & bird baths

Old 12th September 2013, 03:04 PM   #1
Lisa
Marketing Co-ordinator
CJ WildBird Foods

Default New Season - Big Changes

Our new autumn/winter catalogue is out now!

As well as being our biggest ever catalogue, this season we have fantastic new prices on some of our bestselling foods including peanuts, sunflower hearts, peanut cakes and peanut butter for birds, with savings of upto 34%. We also have an exciting selection of innovative new products including our Apollo Quick Clean Feeder and a selection of 11 attractive bird tables.

For more information about what is new at CJ Wildlife, to browse our new website, place an order or to request your free copy of our new catalogue, visit www.birdfood.co.uk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 31095.jpg (119.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 93506.jpg (119.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 93512_2.jpg (60.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg autumn_cat_2013_UK_cover_A.jpg (157.2 KB, 3 views)
Lisa is offline     Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2013, 02:29 PM   #2
Jandy

Hi Lisa, I"ve read about your Quick Clean Feeder in your new catalogue, and it seems very small to me with only three ports. My smallest feeders have four ports each, and my largest has six. Will you be bringing out larger ones in the near future?
Jandy is offline     Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2013, 11:00 AM   #3
markharry

Lisa..Really liking the look of those bird tables...will be replacing my battered old bird feeder with one of those. Just wondering if there's any more designs you offer, aside from the Marble and Glendale bird tables?
markharry is offline     Reply With Quote