Go Back   CJ Wildlife Online Forums > CJ Wildife Forums > General Bird & Wildife Talk

General Bird & Wildife Talk Say hello & talk about your Garden Wildlife

Old 9th May 2009, 10:09 AM   #1
Lisa
Marketing Co-ordinator
CJ WildBird Foods

Default Gardening for Wildlife

Creating a wildlife garden can be thoroughly rewarding, as well as beneficial to many garden birds and insects but with so many plants available it can sometimes be difficult to know which are best for your wildlife garden.

CJ's are pleased to announce the introduction of a special range of carefully selected plants that will attract a variety of birds and insects to your garden. The new range includes Rock Rose, Blueberry, Lavender and Ivy as well as many more.

All plants are despatched in garden-ready pots for your convenience.

More information about the range and the benefits of each plant we currently have available can be found online now - please click here for more details.

As always, we welcome your feedback. If there are any plants that you have found to attract wildlife to your garden that are not currently on our list, please let us know and we shall consider these for future inclusion in the range.

We only have limited stocks available so dont miss out!

Regards
Lisa is offline     Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2009, 08:33 AM   #2
topbirder

Smile very pleased with my plants

hi, i just wanted to let you know my plants arrived safe and sound today! very pleased with them and cant wait to get them planted up. i'm particulalry excited about the blueberry plant as i often put a few berries on my breakfast - they are so expensive though so fingers crossed this will save me a bit of cash as well as attract wildlife to my garden.

Do you have plenty of stocks of plants? i would like to order a couple more in time for the bank holiday - when would be the best time to order them ??

thanks
topbirder is offline     Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2009, 12:25 PM   #3
Lisa
Marketing Co-ordinator
CJ WildBird Foods

Hi topbirder

Thank you for your feedback, I am glad to hear that you are pleased with your delivery and wish you all the success with it - lets hope you have some delicious home grown berries for your breakfast soon.

Regarding your query about ordering more plants for the bank holiday, as you may have seen we only despatch orders with plants Monday-Thursday so my recommendation would be to order any plants that you would be interested in next Tuesday/Wednesday for delivery before the weekend.

However if you have a suitable place to store these in their pots before you are ready to plant them, it may be worth ordering them in the next couple of days as stocks are limited and I wouldnt want you to miss out on any particular plants that you may be interested in.

Just a note for all of you in the Republic of Ireland, I am pleased to be able to let you know that our entire range of wildlife friendly plants is now also available from our Irish website www.birdfood.ie.

Thank you again for your feedback and happy gardening.....

Last edited by Lisa; 13th May 2009 at 12:28 PM.
Lisa is offline     Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2009, 03:01 PM   #4
topbirder

Default thanks for the info!

thanks Lisa, i'll certainly bear this in mind!
topbirder is offline     Reply With Quote