Go Back   CJ Wildlife Online Forums > CJ Wildife Forums > Members Suggestions

Members Suggestions use this forum to give us feedback and ideas and suggestions for improving our services

Old 4th October 2015, 10:28 PM   #1
Jenny

Default Plants

I've bought a small number of plants from you and, barring one that Bambi the Red Deer stage took a fancy to, all have done really well.

What I'd find really useful, though, is the sunshine element information on the main description. Much of my patch is shady and it gets a tad frustrating with very low broadband speeds to have to click onto the details bit only to find full sun required. Probably just be being selfish!

By the way, if you would like a supply of fuschias (pale pink) that grow into trees, please let me know - I have a forest of them!!
Jenny is offline     Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2015, 04:08 PM   #2
CJ Wildlife Advisor

Hi Jenny

Apologies once again for the delay in replying to you due to me being away on holiday. I'll have a word with my colleagues to see if we can improve our plant listings to help people with low broadband speeds (there are quite a few of us). It could be something as simple as mentioning the sun/shade preference in the text.

I'll decline your kind offer of forest-forming fuchsias, but I hope they've managed to feed some elephant hawk-moth caterpillars in recent months?!
CJ Wildlife Advisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2015, 09:50 PM   #3
Jenny

Nae bother and don't want to screw the system, Martin. Hope you had a great holiday.

Don''t worry, have got a load of folks up for grabbing the fuschias - was only joking ! Butterfly, moth and bee population has been fantastic despite our gruesome hardly existent summer!!
Jenny is offline     Reply With Quote