Go Back   CJ Wildlife Online Forums > CJ Wildife Forums > Members Suggestions

Members Suggestions use this forum to give us feedback and ideas and suggestions for improving our services

Old 18th August 2013, 05:48 PM   #1
Jandy

Default New Website

I don't know what others think, but when I logged on just now I was somewhat taken aback by the new format, and though I had logged on originally to go to the shop, it took me quite some time to locate the Forum, which used to be part of the main menu, but which now I only managed to trace by finding "Social Hub" in minuscule letters right at the bottom of the page. I don't go in for Facebook or Twitter (I'm leaving that to the birds!!), and the process is unduly complicated in my opinion, so I was forced to add just the Forum to my Bookmarks, as I go to it more often than the shop. I can't really see what was wrong with the previous website. Still. I'll see how I do making my order.
Jandy is offline     Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2013, 07:55 AM   #2
Gandalf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandy View Post
I don't know what others think, but when I logged on just now I was somewhat taken aback by the new format, and though I had logged on originally to go to the shop, it took me quite some time to locate the Forum, which used to be part of the main menu, but which now I only managed to trace by finding "Social Hub" in minuscule letters right at the bottom of the page. I don't go in for Facebook or Twitter (I'm leaving that to the birds!!), and the process is unduly complicated in my opinion, so I was forced to add just the Forum to my Bookmarks, as I go to it more often than the shop. I can't really see what was wrong with the previous website. Still. I'll see how I do making my order.
I have the URL to the forum in my Bookmarks as well. Re the 'new' look, maybe they thought it would attract new and old to visit and revisit - hasn't had much effect though.
Gandalf is offline     Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2013, 02:16 PM   #3
Jandy

Hi, Gandalf, sounds as though you are somewhat of my opinion too! In fact, when logging in just now, I forgot I had added the Forum to my Bookmarks, and had to go through the same rigmarole again. I don't know why they can't put a link on their home page. (I've now got it bookmarked twice over!)

Last edited by Jandy; 28th September 2013 at 03:52 PM.
Jandy is offline     Reply With Quote