Go Back   CJ Wildlife Online Forums > CJ Wildife Forums > Members Suggestions

Members Suggestions use this forum to give us feedback and ideas and suggestions for improving our services

Old 10th June 2013, 08:36 PM   #1
Jandy

Default Ordering Hiccup

Has anyone else had this experience? I tried to make a smallish order this evening from CJ, only 4 items but urgently needed.We are away for a week next week, and I wanted to stock up in advance and leave all the feeders as full as possible. I made the order as usual, but when it came to paying online, my 'shopping basket' emptied as if by magic, and there was a message to say that due to some sort of system change, no deliveries could be made till after the 17th, though if I had only ordered this morning, I would have got my delivery before the end of the week!! Not being psychic, I did not know about this in advance, and therefore missed out. It seems that if I do order now, it will not be delivered till after the 17th, when there will be no-one at home. How about in future, CJ, giving us about a week or so's notice when this sort of thing is due to happen? I come on the forum at least twice a week, so would have seen it.
Jandy is offline     Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2013, 09:05 PM   #2
Jandy

Re the above, I am now having to look at making an order from the RSPB or Living With Birds. It's a bit difficult buying locally when having to rely on public transport.
Jandy is offline     Reply With Quote